woensdag 21 november 2012

Special training

Last summer holiday I decided I was definitely not good enough for anything skill-wise, so I decided to make a drawing a day based on snes or genesis games for as long as the vacation lasted as a way to try out techniques, keep myself busy and have something fun to do. In the end I came out all new and improved like (the samurai ghost thing I posted earlier is kind of like the fruit of my newly gained experiences), so I can really recommend doing something like this.
What follows are some of the more noteworthy results, maybe you'll recognise something.




























While not exactly fantastic (to be fair though, I did make em in like two or three hours a piece), I really feel like doing this helped develop me, so that's that (for now).

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten